Monday, May 13, 2013

Chapter 6 - Return to the Forest

I meant to get this up this weekend, but...time got away from me with all my anniversary celebrations. :)  You can see my post all about my anniversary at the Windtree Press blog today.

So, here's the next chapter in the saga. By the way, someone asked if all these pictures at the beginning of each chapter are going to be in the print book. The answer is No. These are pics I chose or put together just to add some interest to your advanced reading.  I didn't do anything past Chapter 8, and the publisher does not have the time or inclination to hire someone to do all the chapters.  So enjoy them while you can!

If you are just finding this blog, you may want to go back and read the book from the start. Here are links to each posting. These sample chapters are from the eARC, which means it is an uncorrected copy.Typos and such are still going through copy-editing and will be corrected in the final book released June 8, 2013!

Enjoy!





No comments: