Friday, April 5, 2013

Chapter 2

This week I'm posting all of Chapter 2 at once, instead of dividing it into two parts.  The past two weeks and this coming week have been pretty crazy for me, both for writing deadlines and a death in my family. I'm not sure with all that is scheduled this coming week that I'll be able to get back and post again.  So enjoy!


If you are just finding this blog, you may want to go back and read  the Prologue , the the first half of Chapter 1. and the second half of Chapter 1 before tackling Chapter 2.

Chapter 3 will be released the third week of April. 

If you are interested in receiving a free advanced reading copy of the book and will post an honest review, please contact me at my email, maggie AT maggiefaire DOT com. In late April, Windtree Press will be sending out at least 50 review copies to readers and bloggers.

As always I love hearing from you.  If you prefer getting entire chapters at once instead of having them broken up. Let me know.





No comments: